Senior CUDA Developer
We are looking for talented C++ programmers with solid background in systems programming on Unix (Ubuntu preferably) who desire to work on building solutions to very difficult problems, with the ability to create, innovate,and define the next generation of analytics solutions to help us mine meaningful information from the extremely large and complex datasets.
- Hands on expert in more than one more major programming languages, (C++ must have) and some prior experience in working with packages such as CUDA.
- Should have systems level programming experience in developing high performance code / optimizing code and interfacing with hardware.
- Experience applying theoretical models in an applied environment, solid fundamentals in problem solving, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- Understanding of Computer Vision algorithms and systems and ability to identify system level issues and resolve them would be a big advantage.
- Should have strong skills in Object Oriented design, Design Patterns, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Should have good understanding of code optimizations using memory management,, concurrency and multi-threading.
- Should have 4-5+ years of industry experience.
- Should have an Engineering background (C.S, EEE, ECS, Instrumentation) and graduated from a reputed university.
Senior Database Engineer
We are looking for energetic, talented Senior Engineers to help shape our technology and product roadmap. You will be part of the fast-paced platform team that enables Big Data batch/ real-time highly available and scalable analytical solutions leveraging transformational technologies (Java, Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, HBase, Pig, Spark, Storm, etc.) to deliver innovative solutions.
- Hands on experience using the technologies in the Hadoop ecosystem such as Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Zookeeper.
- 4-5+ years of hands-on large-scale software development / integration experience using Java/JEE technologies.
- Exposure to high availability configurations, Hadoop cluster configurations.
- Exposure to defining and developing APIs for integration with various data sources .
- Basic understanding of relational databases and solid SQL skills.
- Basic understanding of Operating Systems (Unix/Linux).
- Interest in learning and be Intellectually curious, reliable, and a flexible team player.
User Interface Development Professionals with hands on experience in Angular.JS, Node.JS, Backbone.JS, Bootstrap to develop state of the art, responsive, aesthetic UI and visualizations for big data
- Excellent proficiency in Angular.JS, Node.JS, Backbone.JS, Canvas or Bootstrap (Any two- must).
- Working knowledge of debuggers, source-code control systems and bug tracking (Must).
- Proficiency in Client Side MVC (Model binding techniques) (Desirable).
Data Mining Specialist
Looking for experienced professionals with data mining skills for being of the team that identifies and develops advanced analytics models and solutions. The candidate would be leveraging several data mining techniques to develop appropriate analytical models for building actionable insights from unstructured data from different sources.
- Hands on working knowledge in Analytics, Machine learning, Data Mining using R or Python.
- Experience in designing, building, validating and maintaining machine learning based prediction models.
- Developing appropriate methodologies for analyzing and interpreting results from product features, A/ B testing etc.
- Strong experience interfacing with multiple data sources CSV, Excel, SQL DBs, NoSQL etc.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining visual dashboards / reports
- In depth understanding and experience of either SDLC or PDLC.
- Knowledge of visualization tools - Tableau, QlikView, D3.js would be added advantage
- Knowledge in Big Data technologies will be added advantage
- Good communication skills - written and spoken
- 4+ years of experience in Data Analytics
- Passion for growth and learning new techniques
Business Analyst / Product Management
Experienced professional Interested in defining and managing product roadmap. You will define key product features and prioritization based on market research, competitive reviews and inputs of the sales team. You will be responsible for defining and tracking product requirements that enable key strategic partnerships and increasing user engagement. You will also define consumer research to deeply learn about customers and key metrics to track performance.
This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, operations, and business development teams across the globe. A successful candidate should love technology and products, be highly analytical, able to work effectively in matrix organizations, and adept at managing multiple simultaneous priorities. This is a highly visible role and will have exposure to senior leadership.
- Roadmap Planning: Participate in cross-functional process to translate the desired customer experiences into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap. Create buy-in for the feature prioritization with internal and external stakeholders.
- Engagement : Create highly engaging and sticky customer experiences in partnership with design and engineering teams.
- Competitive reviews: Be the subject matter expert for competitive landscape in India products, user experience, feature comparisons, performance comparison, and more. You will be the single point of contact for competitive intelligence. Conduct product walk-throughs for local and global executives.
- Be comfortable with hands-on day-to-day problem solving, implementing quick and effective action plans to meet short term priorities.
- Support Product Alpha and Beta plans and constantly address the Alpha and Beta findings and feedback on product features and experience.
- Track Customer Satisfaction and Engagement frequently and make modifications to the product experience. Track Customer Support issues and deliver quick and efficient resolution to ensure sustained customer loyalty.
- Tracking market segment share.